The Belkin.range Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender is capable of managing the common wireless issues very easily and you can easily make sure that all devices you are using are able to get high-speed internet connections at your home network. In this blog, we will discuss the to access the login setup page by simply access http://Belkin.range web address.
Here are the Steps to Setup the Belkin N600 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender:
- In the foremost case, you will need to connect the Belkin Range Extender to the computer device by using the Ethernet cable.
- Turn on the Plug-In the Range Extender to the Power supply.
- Here you will need to disable the wireless functionality to the computer device.
- Launch the Internet browser and then type the web address, http://Belkin.range into the address bar of the router then press the Enter button.
Note: Instead of using the web-based setup you will need to access the Belkin range extender by using the default IP address of the 192.168.206.1.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Select the 2.4GHz or 5GHz to the wireless network then click on the Next button.
- Go to the Wireless available network then enter the wireless password.
- Click on the Create Extender Network option.
How to Resetting or Restoring the Belkin Range Extender Factory Default Settings?
To Reset the Belkin Range Extender to the restore the extender if you are facing the issue while accessing the login setup page of the Extender. There are two important Methods to configure and Install the reset the settings.
- Using the Reset button
- Using the Web-Based Setup
Using the Reset Button
The Reset button is placed into the backside of the Belkin Range Extender. The reset starts once you press and hold the reset button for in any event 10 seconds while the range extender is fueled ON. The Status Light on the range extender will quickly streak and will at that point start to flash. At the point when the light becomes strong once more, the reset is finished.
Using the Web-Based Setup
To reset the Belkin range Extender by using the web-Based interface by using the web address Belkin.range.
Things to be remember before going to reset the Belkin Range Extender:
- Make sure that you will need to connect the computer device to the wireless network by using the web-based setup page then reset the extender.
- Find and identify the default IP address of the Belkin.range extender.
- On the other hand, you can enter “https://192.168.206.1” in the internet browser’s Address bar if your range extender has NOT recognized a DHCP server in your system.
Note: To access the Belkin Range Extender by using the Web-based setup you will need to go to the login page.
- You might be prompted to sign in with your range extender’s head secret key. In the event that you have not set any, basically leave the field clear and then click on the Submit.
- Here you will need to click on the Restore Factory Defaults button.
Can’t Getting the Access of Belkin.Range Extender
The greater part of the Belkin Wireless router user face issues when they attempt to make login access for the http://Belkin.range login page. Here are the means you can pursue if you to make tackle the login issues for your Belkin router.
- As we have clarified over that you should interface your Belkin router and PC system together using the Ethernet link. Cross-check the Ethernet link connections you have recently made.
- In some cases resetting your Belkin router for a couple of times, you can make access for Belkin Range Extender login address.
- In case you are not ready to get to the Belkin router login page, you can take a stab at using some another internet browser for getting to the http://belkin.range.
- You can likewise use 192.168.0.1 IP address for getting to the Belkin router login page in the event that you are not ready to utilize the router address.